- WHAT IS STERLING SILVER?
Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. Pure silver in its real state is soft and not malleable. It has to be mixed with other metals to significantly improve its hardness and durability without affecting its beautiful colour. When pure silver or fine silver is mixed with less than 7.5% of alloy it is known as Sterling Silver.
- WILL MY STERLING SILVER RING TARNISH?
Silver jewelry is prone to tarnishing but with proper care, your Sterling Silver jewelry will last a lifetime. Regular polishing treatments are the ideal solution to keep your silver jewelry shining. Ensure you clean your rings regularly with our treated polish clothes to maintain its shine
- WHAT IS STAINLESS STEEL?
Stainless steel is a metal alloy (mixture) of iron, carbon, and chromium. It is the addition of chromium that turns regular steel into the bright, reflective, and highly durable stainless steel metal.
- WILL MY STAINLESS STEEL RINGS TARNISH?
Stainless steel jewelry is slightly similar in appearance to silver. It is harder than silver and will NOT tarnish which is why it is increasingly used in jewelry. Stainless jewelry can be (but is not always) made without nickel making it suitable for those allergic to nickel. If you like the metallic finish and require a robust piece of jewelry capable of withstanding moisture without tarnish or corrosion then stainless steel is a very affordable and wise option.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
Be sure to clean off sweat or other liquids from your sterling silver jewelry and keep dry before storage.
When cleaning sterling silver, you want to polish the surface with a silver polish cloth or soft cotton cloth. Microfiber cloths like the ones used to clean eye glasses or computer screens are perfect for cleaning sterling silver jewelry pieces. Warm water mixed with some liquid detergent can also be used, as long as you use a very soft cloth in the washing process.
Sterling silver jewelry should be kept away from harsh chemicals such as bleach and chlorine.
- HOW DO I KNOW MY RING SIZE?
- Get a non-stretchy string or fold a piece of paper (3 folds) about 10cm long and 0.7cm wide.
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it completes a circle.
- Measure from the beginning of the paper to the mark with a ruler and compare the measurement with chart below
|Inside Curcumference(cm)||US standard ring size|
- Note- If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, you are likely to wear a size larger to allow ring pass through your knuckle and prevent sliding off your finger.
- WHAT IF I BUY A WRONG SIZE?
Our 14 day return policy allows you to exchange for a perfect size. You would however be required to pay shipping charges for the exchange